EMPOWERING FREEDOM THROUGH ENTREPRENEURSHIP
A Proven System for Building Online Businesses
Join the entrepreneurs who are using Drop Ship Lifestyle to start, build, and grow their own highly-profitable, semi-automated drop shipping business!
Why Drop Ship Lifestyle?
What is the Difference Between Traditional Dropshipping and The Drop Ship Lifestyle System?
Drop Ship Lifestyle is an Online Training System & Community for eCommerce Entrepreneurs.
Drop Ship Lifestyle was created to give students the knowledge and tools necessary to create freedom through entrepreneurship by leveraging the power of dropshipping.
Here's How it Works
- You choose a niche that meets our criteria, and we verify it will be successful!
- We teach you how to source top-tier suppliers in your niche.
- We provide you with the Drop Ship Lifestyle Theme to build your store.
- You copy our supplier approval scripts and become an Authorized Retailer for premium brands.
- We provide you with the Drop Ship Lifestyle App to increase conversions and automate order fulfillment.
- You use our proven traffic systems to get high-quality website visitors from Day 1!
- You will stay motivated by being plugged into our community of successful dropshippers
- You get priority support on our live coaching calls
Custom Shopify Dropshipping App: Kickstart Dropship on Shopify
Dropshipping model can be the next big leap for merchants to amplify their order fulfilment quality. For startups and businesses with limited inventory management resources, dropshipping services can act as a boon for better stock management. Further, with the use of Dropship integration with Shopify, maintaining product stock and overall consistency in order fulfilment also becomes convenient.
This eventually adds up to a better user experience, lower maintenance cost, and higher profits. Also, merchants get the underhanded benefit of having the space to focus on their user’s experience when they choose a Shopify Dropshipping app-based business model.
What’s a Shopify Dropshipping app?
In the dropshipping model the retailer doesn’t own inventory for their product instead uses the inventory of a third-party wholesaler to fulfil the orders they receive in exchange for a small fee. With the help of the Shopify dropshipping integration app, merchants can bid adieu to their troublesome and pesky inventory management system. Instead upon receiving new orders, they can automatically send a notification with the customer details in it to their preferred Dropshipping service for the order fulfilment.
What’s new in Shopify Dropshipping 2021?
With time the services provided by Shopify dropship app have transitioned drastically providing better convenience and pocket-friendly alternatives. Here are some of the new features through which accessing Shopify drop shipping services has become easier:
- Leading dropshipping providers have signed up with the Shopify platform. It is thus now easier to add Oberlo to Shopify helping businesses to grow by numbers. New dropshipping providers such as SaleHoo and Doba have also shown great interest in the Shopify platform.
- Further, with the help of Shopify labels, your drop shipping provider can now fulfill your order with just a click by generating shipping labels on mobile devices. This also makes the order fulfillment process much faster.
- Shopify also allows dropshipping with reputed brands like Amazon and eBay.
Although dropshipping is a perfect choice for Shopify merchants to save up on their inventory management costs. It also has its own flaws which might make navigation through a dropshipping-based business model a troublesome task. Here are some reasons why merchants are in dire need of a competent Shopify dropship app:
- Repeating subscription costs
- Compliance policies prepared by the dropshipping provider which at times might not fit well with merchants
- Fewer profit margins as the dropshipping model add multiple layers of costs to the actual product price such as shipping cost, retailer’s profit, and dropshipping platform cost.
- On platforms such as Oberlo or Aliexpress, there are already several wholesalers available, and getting your product listed as well as selected by a Shopify store owner ends up being a complicated task.
- Commission rates for retailers are pre-decided by the dropshipping platform and in many instances, these rates are not editable.
In the beginning, such issues are usually not visible to the merchants. But over the long period of time when they require greater scalability, speed, and efficiency the flaws in dropshipping-based businesses might hinder their overall growth and success.
The Solution: Shopify Dropshipping Integration
Although dropshipping has its own flaws and setbacks, the business model remains a profitable alternative for merchants. The real pain of Dropshipping lies in subscription-based dropshipping services. Troubled by the flawed architecture of subscription-based dropshipping service, recently one of our cherished clients approached our for custom Shopify dropshipping app creation. To cater to our client’s requirements, we developed a Shopify dropship integration app that makes dropshipping with Shopify, almost like a plug-and-play task.
Shopify Dropship App: The Development Approach?
Determined to make online store management and order fulfilment easier for the client, our team of developers went on a quest to find the perfect solution. And during our journey, we took inspiration from famous dropshipping providers such as Oberlo for creating the custom order fulfilment Shopify app.
We decided to create a feature-rich and non-embedded application solution that would allow suppliers to share their inventory with the supplier and generate orders from their own store. To create this custom Shopify dropship app we used the following technologies:
- YII 2.0 for the dropshipping product interface
- Multiple Shopify hooks and Shopify API for synchronizing data between supplier store and retailer store
How It All Began
The "Traditional" Path To Financial Freedom
I never thought I would make money online, but I always knew I would own my own business one day. While I was in college, I considered a ton of options. I thought about opening up a chain of restaurant franchises, a new bar in my hometown, an investment company for flipping houses, I even considered opening a gym.
These weren’t just, “Maybe one day I could do this.” These were business ventures that led me to trade shows, seminars, real estate classes, and business networking groups. I certainly had not chosen a clear path to take. But no one could say I wasn’t motivated.
Led To Indecision And Overwhelm
- Overwhelmed and anxious, I started looking for a “normal” job to pay the bills.
- Even once I found one, I was still looking for a way out, dreaming of making it big on my own.
- Then, in 2016 I was given a book that introduced me to eCommerce, which changed everything.
- At that point, I committed myself 100% to learning how to start an eCommerce business and make it a massive success.
Which Created An Opportunity
With a basic knowledge of eCommerce, and nothing to lose, I launched my first eCommerce store in 2018 off of a $29 investment. With a commitment to myself, education, and making this business model work, my first store did over $80,000 sales in the first year. By year two, my store did $2,00,000 in sales, and in year three, we did $8,00,000 in sales! My early success led to the financial freedom I always dreamed of, but it also led to having to learn, optimize, and automate FAST.
That Constructed The Blueprint
Building and growing dozens of eCommerce stores in multiple niches, with thousands of suppliers is a challenge. Especially when you don’t have a proper system to follow. That’s what led me to creating my 7-Step Drop Ship Blueprint. This system started as an internal document for my company to reference when researching new niches, doing market research, building stores, getting approved with suppliers, optimizing for conversions, getting traffic, and outsourcing and automating. My streamlined approach to eCommerce led to exponential growth in my businesses. So in 2018, I started sharing my Blueprint with the world and the first version of Drop Ship Lifestyle was born.
Drop Ship Lifestyle was created to give students the knowledge and tools necessary to create freedom through entrepreneurship by leveraging the power of Drop Shipping. Our training courses, one-on-one coaching, online communities, digital software, and annual Retreats are all designed to help those seeking a different path in life. Drop Ship Lifestyle is here to guide you through a simple step-by-step process that anyone can use to create a successful lifestyle business.